1) Shravan : Hearing divines stories and reading the puranas
2) Kirtan : Singing devotional songs in praise of the greatness of God.
3) Smaran : To recollect what one had heard through Shravan, and - always remembering them.
4) Pada Seva : Worship of the feet and prostration.
5) Archana : Different kinds of rituals performed daily.
6) Namaskar : Bowing the head in respect, and salutation.
7) Dasya : Doing service to God like a servant.
8) Sakhyatva : Considering God as a friend and making Friendship.
9) Atma Nivedan : Surrendering one's life and Atma to God.